Quantcast

Column Header report change

Weston Platter
Hi All,

I used statsvn for a school project and it worked great - thanks.

I think the Developers and Developer reports should be changed. I think the "Changes" table header should be modified to "Commits". Agree/disagree? Was there a specific reason for naming the column "Changes"?

I saw different file contents for statsvn.properties when I opened the project in Eclipse compared to a simple text editor. Any ideas why?

Weston