Error message : "unknown behaviour; to be investigated:..."

Error message : "unknown behaviour; to be investigated:..."

Nic0
Hi,

I trying to setup up statsvn on my projets but i have a lot of error message :

unknown behaviour; to be investigated: path/filename r:rev1/r:rev2

I have try in verbose and debug mode to get more information but i was not able to find something.
Debug mode provide svn diff cmd line that seems to be execute for each rev, I have try it manually but it seem that the result looks right, I don't understand the "unknown behaviour"
I have try -force-legacy-diff and I have the same issue.

As a result of this it seems that a lot of result in my generated reports shows "0 line of code changed"

Mine svn is configure to use svnNonInteractiveDiff command for diff.
I use 0.4.1 version of  statsvn.

Can you give me a clue about what's going wrong ?

Re: Error message : "unknown behaviour; to be investigated:..."

jkealey
Looking quickly at the code, you'll get this message when our diff parser
has trouble parsing diffs. Seeing as your name is Nicolas, I'm going to
guess you're French (Bonjour! :)) and your OS is not in English.

Here's something from our website:
Warning: if you're not using an English locale, please set the LANG
environment variable to en_US when running the application until we resolve
some i18n issues with StatSVN (the call to svn diff returns a localised
string which may result in some results not being cached, the results are
correct but StatSVN will ask for them again next time).

Can you try this out?

Merci Nico et bonne journée!
Jason

Re: Error message : "unknown behaviour; to be investigated:..."

Nic0

You are right I'n french, but my operating system is set up in english.
But your answer gave me a clue. I finlally understand that my svn was not using standart svn diff command...
So i changed my subversion configuration and now svnstat is working. Thanks.

Re: Error message : "unknown behaviour; to be investigated:..."

map125
Hi Nicolas,

I am also started getting this error message "unknown behaviour; to be investigated".

Can you please share with me how to setup svn for using standart svn diff command.

Hi Team,

Can you please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks