Quantcast

Fwd: [Statsvn-users] Exclude revision and custom (compatible) diff

Fwd: [Statsvn-users] Exclude revision and custom (compatible) diff

jkealey@lavablast.com
Benoit/JP,

See the attached diff. Do you think this should be included in the core distribution? (Useful for when you have one revision that includes massive whitespace changes that skew your reports).

If we accept this change, the following minor enhancements should be done:
- Instead of System.Out send to the regular logger.
- Better error handling.. ignore non-numeric, trim spaces, etc.

I haven't done any testing with the patch yet (just read it), but at this level I'd vote to move forward with this.

Thanks,
---
Jason Kealey, Ing. - [hidden email]
LavaBlast Franchise Software - http://www.lavablast.com
Simplifying day-to-day franchise operations