Pairing Stats

gpachnanda
Hi,

Is there some way of generating pair progamming stats in SVNStats. I am hoping to use the commits and data in the msg tag in the svn.log i.e.

<msg>PROJECT:XX:[user1,user2] #2263 commit messga.</msg>

in this case user1 & user2 paired together

What I would like if who is parining with who and how often are they rotating.

Many thanks

Gautam

Re: Pairing Stats

jkealey@lavablast.com
Unfortunately, there are no ways of doing this that I know of.

Thanks,
---
Jason Kealey, Ing. - [hidden email]
FranchiseBlast, franchise software - http://www.franchiseblast.com
Simplifying day-to-day franchise operations