Propose to use Google Visualization Library to draw the graphs.

Propose to use Google Visualization Library to draw the graphs.

Zhaolin Feng
Hi, developers of StateSVN

Statsvn is what I want, thank you for the great product.

But the graphs it generate is not good enough. So I suggest using
Google Visualization Library.

http://code.google.com/apis/ajax/playground/?type=visualization

They are Flash based and interactive. And it's easy to code!
I'd like to know how you think of it.

--
-- Zhaolin Feng
-- www.mapbar.com

Re: Propose to use Google Visualization Library to draw the graphs.

jkealey@lavablast.com
Good morning,

Have you tried StatSVN's XML generation function? You could generate the graphs how you like them using the XML data and Google's visualization library.

Thanks,
---
Jason Kealey - [hidden email]
LavaBlast Franchise Software - http://www.lavablast.com
Simplifying day-to-day franchise operations

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 1:59 AM, Zhaolin Feng <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, developers of StateSVN

Statsvn is what I want, thank you for the great product.

But the graphs it generate is not good enough. So I suggest using
Google Visualization Library.

http://code.google.com/apis/ajax/playground/?type=visualization

They are Flash based and interactive. And it's easy to code!
I'd like to know how you think of it.

--
-- Zhaolin Feng
-- www.mapbar.com
-- Currahee! We stand alone together!

Re: Propose to use Google Visualization Library to draw the graphs.

BenoitX
Administrator
This is an interesting library, thanks for the pointer; but it seems to require a lot of javascript code.

As suggested by Jason, StatSVN could be used to generate an XML file but it could be big...

I'd be interested in suggestions on how to use it.

Thanks

Benoit.

------------------------IMPORTANT NOTICE This communication contains information that is considered confidential and may also be privileged . It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and delete the original.