Queries on StatSVN

Moger, Tilakraj

Hi StatSVN Team/Users,

I am working in Philips medical system, recently we have configured StatSVN tool for our project team. After looking at the features project team really satisfied by the way tool depicts each and every information in charts and tabular format. So before actual rollout I have some questions which is really eating my head.

1.  Got to know from wiki page that tool doesn’t supports for deleted/moved files (statsvn version – 0.7.0) – when this will supported??

2.  Will it work only on windows platform or it will support others too?

3.  Will it work for .pl, .ps1, etc?

4.  Will LOC calculates space also in this report?

5.  In the File types, what do you mean by others and Non-Code files

6.  In index.html file we have below information!, what do you mean by Total lines of code (this report taken for April month)

       Why I am saying this is, I don’t think there will this much lines of code they did for April month, to have more clear on what I am saying, please check developers page below,

       If only 22 developers have coded for April month, how come LOC is missing in first picture and second picture or you mean it for April month LOC started between [600000-650000] to 738983

       If I calculate like 738983-174516=564467 (it not matches!!). One more thing what do you actually mean by column Changes in developers stats.

7.  In directory statistics, we have total directories of 362, for time being I have excluded some of them, here LOC is completely different number (why is this?) (This Changes column depicts what?)

If we click on that directory IRAP/IRAPBDMAlgo/, we get like below image which shows only 142 changes by a person what about 1 more change… LOC is not matching any where…

8.  Could you please explain LOC and Churn (what do you mean by lines touched)?

Please revert back to my queries and also guide me to the path where I can get these issue resolved??

---------

Regards,

Tilak

Re: Queries on StatSVN

Creager, Greg

Good luck with this, I asked a very similar question about a month ago and got no response.

Re: Queries on StatSVN

Jason Kealey
I know most of the original contributors have moved on to other source control tools and, as such, this project is a candidate to be taken over by fresh blood as it hasn't seen activity in years by the original team.

Thanks,
Jason

---
Jason Kealey, P. Eng. - [hidden email]
FranchiseBlast, franchise software - http://www.franchiseblast.com - 1-877-567-5282 x 700
Have you seen our new Franchisee Field Audits App?