StatSVN and JTreeMap for Debian?

Benoit Xhenseval-2
Hi

It looks like StatSVN is being packaged for Debian... (great!) but I read that the JTreeMap report has been disabled because of JTreeMap not being packaged for Debian.
(http://jtreemap.sf.net)

I was under the impression that JTreeMap had been packaged for Debian.  Does anyone know about this?
And we have control of JTreeMap so... what needs to be done to ensure that it is packaged for Debian?

Suggestions?

thanks

Benoit

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE This communication contains information that is considered confidential and may also be privileged . It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and delete the original.

Re: StatSVN and JTreeMap for Debian?

Vincent Fourmond
  Hello,

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Benoit Xhenseval <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It looks like StatSVN is being packaged for Debian... (great!) but I read
> that the JTreeMap report has been disabled because of JTreeMap not being
> packaged for Debian.
> (http://jtreemap.sf.net)

  It's just that I didn't feel like packaging it at that time, but as
it is a fairly small library as far as I can remember, it shouldn't
take a long time.

> I was under the impression that JTreeMap had been packaged for Debian.  Does  anyone know about this?

  It is not in the archive as far as I can tell. Maybe someone made
and published debian packages, but that is another story.

> And we have control of JTreeMap so... what needs to be done to ensure that it is packaged for Debian?

  I will try to package it reasonably soon; depending on how good
you've worked before, there might be nothing more to do ;-)...

  Cheers,

      Vincent

Fwd: StatSVN and JTreeMap for Debian?

Benoit Xhenseval-2

I don't think vincent's reply made it to our list
-----
Important Notice
This communication contains information that is considered
confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and
delete the original

Begin forwarded message: