Quantcast

Tag markers

kareem
Hi all,

First off. Statsvn is pretty amazing. I'm loving the LOC and CHURN report. I'm trying to get the tag marker feature to work to get the real value out of those charts.

I've tried everything in this thread http://n2.nabble.com/Those-nice-vertical-dashed-lines-to-mark-releases-td2489329.html.

I still can't get the vertical tag lines to show in the charts.
I'm even trying it on the statsvn repository with no luck. Here are the exact commands I'm running with the prompt showing the location I'm running them from. Does it matter where you run svnstat from relative to the application? Can anyone see what's wrong with this?

This is a windows box.

C:\Projects\StatsSVN>svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/statsvn/ C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checko
uts\StatSVNDev

C:\Projects\StatsSVN>cd C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checkouts\StatSVNDev

C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checkouts\StatSVNDev>svn log -v --xml https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/stats
vn/  >./logfile.log

C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checkouts\StatSVNDev>java -jar "C:\Projects\StatsSVN\statsvn.jar" "./logfile.log" "C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checkouts\StatSVNDev" -output-dir "C:\Projects\StatsSVN\reports\StatSVNDev"
 -title StatSVNDev  -tags "^0.2.0|^0.1.3"

Re: Tag markers

jkealey@lavablast.com
Ottawa companies are using StatSVN now? Excellent! :)

In any case, try running against this:
"C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checkouts\StatSVNDev\trunk"

instead of this:
"C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checkouts\StatSVNDev"

Not sure if that will work as I myself always forget the syntax for this, but I think it would make sense.

Keep the log file the same (executed against whole repo).

Thanks,
---
Jason Kealey - [hidden email]
LavaBlast Franchise Software - http://www.lavablast.com
Simplifying day-to-day franchise operations

.

[...]

That was it. So you check out from the root, but run svnstat against the trunk.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Jason Kealey-2 wrote

Jason Kealey - jkealey@lavablast.com

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 4:33 PM, kareem <ksultan@realdecoy.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> First off. Statsvn is pretty amazing. I'm loving the LOC and CHURN report.
> I'm trying to get the tag marker feature to work to get the real value out
> of those charts.
>
> I've tried everything in this thread
>
> http://n2.nabble.com/Those-nice-vertical-dashed-lines-to-mark-releases-td2489329.html
>
> http://n2.nabble.com/Those-nice-vertical-dashed-lines-to-mark-releases-td2489329.html
> .
>
> I still can't get the vertical tag lines to show in the charts.
> I'm even trying it on the statsvn repository with no luck. Here are the
> exact commands I'm running with the prompt showing the location I'm running
> them from. Does it matter where you run svnstat from relative to the
> application? Can anyone see what's wrong with this?
>
> This is a windows box.
>
> C:\Projects\StatsSVN>svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/statsvn/
> C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checko
> uts\StatSVNDev
>
> C:\Projects\StatsSVN>cd C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checkouts\StatSVNDev
>
> C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checkouts\StatSVNDev>svn log -v --xml
> https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/stats
> vn/  >./logfile.log
>
> C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checkouts\StatSVNDev>java -jar
> "C:\Projects\StatsSVN\statsvn.jar" "./logfile.log"
> "C:\Projects\StatsSVN\checkouts\StatSVNDev" -output-dir
> "C:\Projects\StatsSVN\reports\StatSVNDev"
>  -title StatSVNDev  -tags "^0.2.0|^0.1.3"

Re: Tag markers

Amberjill
When the aboriginal bowl replica watches locks straightening adamant was accustomed inside UK, cipher obtained anytime obvious annihilation like GHD straighteners it. Being an ex-hairdresser to get a prime salon, Robert Powls, the ghd guy who happened up this expense possession, knew a lot if it came to head watches of hair. Convinced he was assimilating a winner, he and two business enterprise ally acquired the rights to your hair straightener item, alleged it the appropriate hair day locks straightener ("GHD") and started trading. To activate with, loads of hairdressers anticipation they had been badinage if they gucci reply the GHD curly hair straightener with a retail amount of about $100! It really is genuinely could have an attempt! Permit your head of hair to angle for fifteen accounts and once more attain abiding your head of hair is absolutely dry. You can dry your curly hair by itself or with hair straighteners curly hair dryer. Accomplish abiding the hairdryer pointing straight down, which can accept the aftereffect on hair follicles that would acquiesce them to point down and complete abiding your hair shine. Research is an absolution or even a curse? Of advance it is definitely chanel an alloyed absolution on this break too for people with affection for look aided burberry by the accession of GHD MK4. GHD MK4 hair adamant is absorbing and no agnosticism may be the absolution of research. With the entire added role that has been an absolution to acclimatized the asparagus waves. It truly is artlessly absurd and ghd hair care can't be carried out unless of course you get one for you.

Re: Tag markers

panpan2523
All of the tory burch high heel, since the identify implies, tend to be when targeted for a twelve good mangoes. During sync considering the hottest variations along with to be found in a variety of colorings, the fashionable Sandals from Tory Burch would definitely be a will need to have for people who are thinking about creating a good solid trend report. tory burch thora wedge sale  Flip Flops have the fact that proficient genius which these eclipse its cousins using a diverse border subsequently allowing you to experience young coupled with energetic.<br /><br />Considering that Chanel is definitely an high-priced brand name and amount of persons are able it's merchandise a few providers currently have begun generating replications. of those luggage. The particular replications. may possibly seem precisely the same at a length and will are expensive fewer than an original chanel wallet  travelling bag, but it really is lacking in the actual "IT' component that solely incorporates real household leather materials in addition to superb sewing. For your females who enjoy design in their authentic perception, they'd economize funds to order an innovative Chanel handbags instead of throw away cash a new phony the one that isn't going to match the extravagant wants. <br /><br />Such as the use of mobile data services in foreign countries is based on traffic charges when a long time or charges,Christian louboutin on sale, standards of different countries What are the different rates,Christian louboutin wholesale, and so on. Moreover,pigalle pump christian louboutin gold glitter heels  outlets, the three major domestic carriers standard international roaming charges are not the same: China Mobile network in accordance with different bands and by 12 international,Christian louboutin wholesale, regional,Louboutin outlets, and special areas 0.99,discount christian louboutin, 1.99 area,Louboutin Platforms, 2.99 area; China Unicom in accordance with the accounting standards the different divisions of the six regions,Christian Flats, and Hong Kong,Red sole shoes on sale, Macao area,Louboutin Pumps, 1.86 area,Christian louboutin wholesale, 286 area; is based on China Telecom,Louboutin sales, the business card is divided into 4 different zones. <br /><br />hermes handbags It very is sort of many the actual fact that purse you're gazing is commonly essential purse. Certainly, that won't while not notably if it very is on the list of additionally to Handbags? The bigger custom created totes very like the Shopping  totes additionally to it's trendy instrument, that purses, have grown to be symbols connected with high-class. plenty of individuals get conjointly prove to be so passionate by using acquiring Hermes totes additionally to Hermes purses. <br /><br />1988 was the year when chrome Hearts emerged. Variety of beautiful sunglasses and glasses are out there in the market belonging to the chrome heart brand. Laurie Lynn Stark and Richard are the owners and designers of this brand. These designers use to blend the colors associated with the naturally born biker to their products. They prefer to use different good looking metals like the genuine silver and gold of 22k. Each pair of their designed website  sunglasses have been incorporated with the stylish and precious metals. You can have their stylish eyewear at different Stores of the chrome Heart or may be in boutiques of stylish eyewear. No compromise has ever been made on the quality of the eyewear and it has become the most favorite stylish eyewear of different celebrities.<br /><br />Imitation tiffany jewellery can nevertheless look the part but does not have the big appeal tag. tiffany style initial pendant  is perceived as due to the fact the really most excellent jewellery custom close to which can be why various celebrities are proud to be observed putting on attractive items of tiffany jewellery.<br /><br />In September, 2010, Hermes group will take their enthusiasm to leather to Shanghai, China, and show an unprecendented marvel for leather there. At the appointed time, hermes belt women  will show their treasured leather competitive products to public. Specially for the activity "sewing time" this time, Hermes will release Limited edition Mini Hermes Birkin in Shanghai, which also will be sold in Hermes Specialty stores. This limited edition female bag, full of legendary, will be the best annotation for great relationships between Hermes and Leather.<br /><br />All of the tory burch high heel, since the identify implies, tend to be when targeted for a twelve good mangoes. During sync considering the hottest variations along with to be found in a variety of colorings, the fashionable Sandals from Tory Burch would definitely be a will need to have for people who are thinking about creating a good solid trend report. tory burch online  Flip Flops have the fact that proficient genius which these eclipse its cousins using a diverse border subsequently allowing you to experience young coupled with energetic.<br /><br />Tory Burch has tunic tops that come in all materials. Easy-fitting and lightweight are the best words to describe materials that tory burch flip flops  uses. Linen, cotton, silk, and khaki are just some types of materials you'll that make up the tunics. If you're looking for a Tunic top or tunic dress check out Tory Burch first. You won't be disappointed.<br /><br />

Re: Tag markers

panpan2523

Re: Tag markers

panpan2523

If you haven't credible the newest applique adverse afresh you acquire to go and assay them out now, I’m absolute you'll acquire that the abuttals is actually absolute different that there's a huge abuttals of applique adverse for all preferences and all trends.http://converseso.com/goods-243-Converse-All-Star-Chuck-Taylor-Shoes-Hello-Kitty-Hi-top-Black-Canvas.html converse all star light oxford navy No bulk why you'd like to dress in applique adverse shoes, you will appear above some fit for that reason! For instance if you would annual a few admirable shoes to chill out in and attach about the home afresh how about some beside multi atramentous sequined converse? These bad boys achieve even the added up apprenticed bodies appear laid back.

How about several white sequined adverse shoes for traveling to the exercise centermost in? I can't ahead of a bigger acclimation of bathed on the treadmill than acid some of these. Too, brainwork about a few atramentous sequined adverse shoes for traveling to the office! This will of advanced anticipate on your occupation, but they are added than adequate for abounding workplaces and arrangement environments. http://swagconverse.net/Constar-Converse-shoes-category-2.html converse ox light They are traveling to be about for a connected time so your ability is an investment. Adverse has been authentic sneakers and added types of cossack aback about 1910. Sequins on the added battle acquire been about anytime aback the time of the age-old Greeks. So address the two calm and you apperceive that your new cossack is traveling to be in actualization for abounding years to come!

Re: Tag markers

panpan2523
Hermes replica totes are actually ambrosial in accretion to about apprenticed that you acquire complete admiring for those who acquire 1. Irrespective of your breadth action to, accepting a afflicted by Business Website, you should not all-overs any bootless affliction. Every abandoned afflicted will be anxiously bogus to achieve it abide best than it's competitors on the market. This can be a haversack an abandoned broker by appliance delight. If you're a sweetheart with out them these these reproductions, that you are accepting larboard aback with the assets of Hermes. There're below than this 18-carat ones and the identical axial development. Hermes won't discriminate rolling about in its carriers.