URL shortener API reference

Quix0r
Hi all,

I run StatSVN from version 0.3.x or earlier (since ~2003-4) and I was always very happy with every new update. But with the latest update my browser shows me an external JavaScript reference to the bit.ly API which I'm a little concerned about (to be more specific, I'm concerned about their privacy policy). Can you please try to rewrite the URL shortener into a more configurable approach, so e.g. that I can add another parameter like "-shortener=none" to it to disable it, or that this will (if possible) allow other shorteners to be used by a simple parameter?

If that is not possible (and I think it is, I am a programmer for myself) please try to make it possible to disable the shortener.

Regards