Using yDoc in my maven2 project

dougnukem
I noticed that the statsvn project uses yDoc in their Maven1 generated reports. I have a maven2 project that I want to integrate statsvn into as a report using the scm-stat maven2 plugin.

I can't seem to figure out how to use yDoc in Maven2 there's some documentation but it's unclear how to download it. It sounds like it's a commercial product and if so how does statsvn include it in an open source project?

I posted some details on stackoverflow about svnstat's use of yDoc:
open source tool to generate Javadocs through Maven2 with automatic UML diagrams like ydoc

Re: Using yDoc in my maven2 project

BenoitX
Administrator
Hi

I wrote a maven 1 plugin for yDoc. My company bought a licence of yDoc and I do the build for StatSVN, that is why we could use it.

As far as I know, there is no m2 plugin for yDoc although I did start on it but never got anywhere (and yDoc's company was not overly impressed/helpful).

It looks like there are alternatives now (tried to reply on stackoverflow but site does not seem to accept my reply...)

Regards

Benoit

------------------------IMPORTANT NOTICE This communication contains information that is considered confidential and may also be privileged . It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and delete the original.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1712125/open-source-tool-to-generate-javadocs-through-maven2-with-automatic-uml-diagrams