Quantcast

one HTML report for multiple folders

davestiff
Hello,

we would like to prodcue StatSVN reports for each build we run.

The issue is that we checkout many folders from different locations in
Subversion, typically the same branch, and would like to create one
report.

Is this possible?

Can I either?:

- concatenate the Subversion log before running StatSVN?
- combine the StatSVN reports into one report?

Thanks,
David

Re: one HTML report for multiple folders

jkealey@lavablast.com
Good evening,

At the moment, the best solution would be:
a) to export both outputs into XML, and write an application that would merge these statistics.
b) to run StatSVN on the root folder containing all of the folders you need to run it on.

There aren't any built-in ways to accomplish what you are looking for.

Thanks,
---
Jason Kealey, Ing. - [hidden email]
LavaBlast Franchise Software - http://www.lavablast.com
Simplifying day-to-day franchise operations