Quantcast

[ statsvn-Feature Requests-2993013 ] Heat Map date manipulation

[ statsvn-Feature Requests-2993013 ] Heat Map date manipulation

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #2993013, was opened at 2010-04-27 14:33
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=833329&aid=2993013&group_id=164845

not just the latest update.
Category: Output Layer
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I would like the ability to adjust how many days the heat map will cover.
For example, by default it shows for the last 30 days, looking at the source, it looks like this is a variable that could be adjusted via the svncvs.properties file, but the code does not read it from there.

Is this possible?

Otherwise, a command line option specifiying the data range of the heat map would be appreciated, as we often want to look at this data retrospectively, and unless the work was done within the last 30 days this is not an option.

Thanks