Quantcast

[ statsvn-Feature Requests-3537086 ] % off final code writen by me

[ statsvn-Feature Requests-3537086 ] % off final code writen by me

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #3537086, was opened at 2012-06-21 23:57
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by geheim90
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=833329&aid=3537086&group_id=164845

not just the latest update.
Category: Output Layer
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I want to be ably to seen the percentage off the code in the HEAD revision has been written by my.
So it would be something like in blame from TortoiseSVN, that shows with user last edited that line. Only in stead off counting the lines by myself, I would like it if this tools supports it.
Currently the tool only gives me the number off lines I've committed, but there are a lot off lines that I've changed hundreds off times.